Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The big move and everything else.


Many things have changed since my last post. Bob and I have finally made the necessary moves that will land us back home in Joseph City. This has been in the making for seven years now and it is finally happening! I am excited but also very nervous and getting more and more nervous the closer it gets. It seems like so many things are going on right now Bob finally graduated nursing school and will be taking his state test next month on the 17th, we are at the tail end of selling our house and will be expected to be out of it sometime near the end of next month, we are expecting our third child around that time. Bob will most likely have to stay here for a few months while he lines up employment.... I have noticed that my gray hairs have grown in number since all of this has started. Bob and I have done so much in these last seven years, worked so hard to get to this point and now it is happening and it seems like instead of a shovel a bulldozer has come along and is pushing us along. oh and also I realised that Nehemiah's last day of school just happens to be on my due date! I also have Nehemiah's and Baea's Birthdays with in all of this. I am calm on the outside but in the inside I am a storm of nerves and worries. But as I sit here and type this I must think of the many pioneer women who moved there families gave birth and often buried there loved ones along the trail marked with the blood from their feet. I wonder what storm was going on in their hearts. I am sure they found strength in knowing that they were doing the will of the Lord and though our cause is not near as noble as theirs and our trials pale in comparison I take comfort in knowing that Bob and I made this decision with much prayer and meditation we counseled with each other and the lord and in the end the spirit did tell us the move would be for the best....and just because things are for the best does not mean they will be easy.

No comments: