






This last July my little family went up north to enjoy the festivities that can only come from a small town. We had our selves a very good time. We enjoyed family and friends that we had seen in a very long time and that was nice. We also enjoyed all the yummy BBQs that come with this great Holiday. The day we left we stoped off at my very talented sister Cats house and she took the time to snap so family pics for us with her fancy camera. I don't think I have ever had so many pictures come out so good from one shoot. We had allot of fun doing it and the outcome was more than to be expected but like I said my sister is very talented so I guess it should be. Any way I just thought I would post a few of them on my blog. I just love my little family so much. I am so proud of all that we have been able accomplish together. My kids are growing up so fast and their personalities are growing becoming more fun and more challenging. But we are all growing together and having fun while doing it. These pics turned out so well I am just so proud of them.
1 comment:
Hey Jody, thanks for the many compliments! I thought the pictures turned out good too, I am glad your happy with them. Sorry it took so long to get them to you.
Post a Comment