Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Fun!




A couple of weeks ago I went out and bought the kids a little blow up pool. It has proven to possably be the best nine dollars I have spent. They have so much fun in that thing. They go out side all the time now and just hang out in the pool. The other morning I got some fun pics of Nehemiah. Baea was being a little grouch so I don't have any of her yet but I will get some soon and post those as well.

4 comments:

Lolly Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lolly Jane said...

That looks so refreshing! I need to get one... for ME ;)

xo

Lolly Jane said...

Okay this is Kristi, not Lolly Jane! I thought I signed out but now I'm too lazy :)

Jarrod & Lisa said...

Wow! You can see the Jansen in Nehemia in that middle picture! Pools are def great. My kids have been in theirs every day this summer just about.