


Nehemiah started Kindergarten this week! He is doing so good so far. His first day I took him to the store and got him a super man hat, some cars sunglasses, he already had a spider man back pack, and now also a toy story lunch box. So he went to school all set with all his heroes super and otherwise. He was a little nervous with all the people on the play ground all the parents taking pictures of their kids. But he took to the playground right away and started to make friends. Soon the bell rang for everyone to line up and go in for class. He had a hard time finding his class but I just took him to the door and a teacher took him by the hand he told her he needed to find Miss Carlson's class and off he went. He did so well and I did pretty good as well. I didn't cry but I was very nervous for him. Baea and I came home she took a nap I cleaned the house. After school we went back to pick him up. He had a good day he said and that they painted. So any way so far so good he is having fun at school and we are all having fun with this new transition, and new little adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment