Friday, April 22, 2011


So it is getting closer and closer to us moving to Joseph City. We just got our approval letter today and now it is only a matter of time. I have so many mixed emotions right now. I have been wanting this so much and now it is happening and I must admit I am kinda sad. I have so many friends up here that I know I will miss and even though my house is just like about 50 other houses around here we have so many memories here. So because of this I think when I have these memories I might write about them. I think one memory that we have many of is bath time. I remember Baea's and Nehemiah's first bath together Nehemiah thought it was so cool to finally have a bath buddy and as Baea grew so did the splashing and giggles and then well my impatience with all the splashing and having to mop up the water off the walls and door and floor every night. Shortly after I had Baea I took a job at a day care down the street and at the end of the day I would come strait home and first thing I would do is put the kids in the bath make dinner, get them ready for bed, fed and then off to sleep. I think bath time is the best way to end a day. I am kinda jealous of the fact that they can still lay flat in the tub and feel there hair float in the water. One bath time I do not look back on fondly though is one day Nehemiah was very sick and crying so I filled the bath to see if it would help him to feel better and calm down so I set him in the bath and he started to calm down so I went in the other room to check on Baea and dinner and then came back in to wash him up he was laying down on his back eyes closed and his lips were kinda purple so I freaked out and yelled his name and yanked him out of the bath thinking he had some how drowned but no he was just sleeping and I freaked him out. My heart was just racing. Any way we have had many bath times in this house some to get clean, some to feel better, and some just because it was a good day to wined down the day.

1 comment:

kulia said...

Jody! I found you! I think about you all the time and I finally googled you and found this blog. I still miss our long walks on the canal. Your kids are beautiful! Are you in Joseph City now? We are in Eagar. Email me if you get a chance: juliaruthw at yahoo dot com.
Julia B.