Saturday, June 27, 2009
nothing to blog about.
To those few of you who find my blog interesting enough to follow I apologise for not posting anything lately. Summer hit and I have been very busy doing yard work and working on my house. It is getting hot enough now that yard work is not as enjoyable but I do still get out there in the morning and pull some weeds. Bob came home with some flowers for me to plant the other day. He knew I had a very long week babysitting many children every day and evening that he decided to buy me some flowers. I told him a long time ago that if he was going to buy me flowers for any occasion I want to be able to plant them otherwise it's a huge waste of money. And that is what he has done ever since. Any way not much going on my way that is interesting enough to wright about. All I do is take care of kids mine and those belonging to others. We will be going up North for the fourth of July I am sure I will come back with fun things to write about then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was fun seeing you guys on the Fourth!
OK enough already! Post something!
Post a Comment