The other day I was in my bedroom doing something probably folding laundry. Any way as I leave my bedroom I walk passed the kitchen and what do I find? My sweet little boy Nehemiah standing on a chair by the counter with his hand in a bag of chocolate chips. He looks at me with a big smile and says in a matter of fact way, "Mom I like chlocats". I simply could not get after him for that, it made me smile too much. He is such a good boy and I am so proud of him and who he is becoming. I can't believe how fast him and Baea are growing up. Baea is crawling now and cute as ever. Nehemiah and her get along very well. Nehemiah is always excited when she wakes up from her nap. He loves to go in and greet her with an excited "Hi Baby Baea!" We have fun together us three, and Dad too when he gets to join the ride :)
Sunday, March 22, 2009
"Chlocats"
The other day I was in my bedroom doing something probably folding laundry. Any way as I leave my bedroom I walk passed the kitchen and what do I find? My sweet little boy Nehemiah standing on a chair by the counter with his hand in a bag of chocolate chips. He looks at me with a big smile and says in a matter of fact way, "Mom I like chlocats". I simply could not get after him for that, it made me smile too much. He is such a good boy and I am so proud of him and who he is becoming. I can't believe how fast him and Baea are growing up. Baea is crawling now and cute as ever. Nehemiah and her get along very well. Nehemiah is always excited when she wakes up from her nap. He loves to go in and greet her with an excited "Hi Baby Baea!" We have fun together us three, and Dad too when he gets to join the ride :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment