Sunday, March 29, 2009

bubbles in the back yard.





Saturday morning Bob took the kids out in the back yard and blew some bubbles for them. Nehemiah loves to chase them. I got some cute photos so I thought I would post them. Yes I know more back yard photos. It is becoming our favorite place to hang out. I just need to plant new grass soon.

4 comments:

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

what a sweet dad :) and i love your anniversary pics... posed shots are my FAVORITE. happy {belated} anniversary!!!! xo

•Kristin• said...

awww, your kiddos are so cute. baea is growing waaay too fast, i can't believe she's almost a year old! and i am soooo jealous that you guys have a backyard!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

jody.. your fam is so cute! i cant believe you have 2 kids & have been married 5 years!! happy anniversary. love your fam pics!

Jarrod & Lisa said...

I only had to go to someone elses blog which in turn took me to your blog. How come you didn't mention you had a blog (two blogs)?!! I guess it's official..I am a blog stalker!