So Christmas has come and gone. Soon we will begin the new year and who knows what is ahead. This year I am going to try and take moments through out my day to just cherish my family and the moments I have with them. This Christmas Baea and Nehemiah brought so much to the feeling of Christmas. To see Nehemiah's excitement over his gifts but then his reverence when he would hear a Christmas song about Christ and point out to me or Bob that it was about "Baby Juses" brought a warmth with Christmas that I haven't felt since I was a little girl. Baea's peaceful sweetness brings a different feeling in this house. Instead of wrestling and tractor sound effects she brings bright eyed smiles and high pitched giggles. So with my little tractor drivin' race car fanatic, and my little sugar plum fairy in tote, Bob and I begin the new year. I hope that it will be one filled with thankfulness, and good times. I wish you all the same.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas cheer and the New Year.
So Christmas has come and gone. Soon we will begin the new year and who knows what is ahead. This year I am going to try and take moments through out my day to just cherish my family and the moments I have with them. This Christmas Baea and Nehemiah brought so much to the feeling of Christmas. To see Nehemiah's excitement over his gifts but then his reverence when he would hear a Christmas song about Christ and point out to me or Bob that it was about "Baby Juses" brought a warmth with Christmas that I haven't felt since I was a little girl. Baea's peaceful sweetness brings a different feeling in this house. Instead of wrestling and tractor sound effects she brings bright eyed smiles and high pitched giggles. So with my little tractor drivin' race car fanatic, and my little sugar plum fairy in tote, Bob and I begin the new year. I hope that it will be one filled with thankfulness, and good times. I wish you all the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment